Head office: 53 Rue de Stalingrad, 95120 ERMONT
Phone: +33 (0)1 34 44 64 53
Intra-community VAT number: FR96498376813
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
The users of this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”) are informed that, when browsing the www.2fprotection.fr website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), personal data about them is collected and processed by 2F PROTECTION (ERMONT).
The Users are informed that their data:
- is collected in a fair and lawful manner,
- is collected for specific purposes,
- that are explicit and legitimate,
- will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes,
- is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and its further processing,
- is accurate and complete,
- is stored in a form that permits the identification of the persons concerned for a period that is no longer than necessary, for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
2F PROTECTION agrees to take all necessary precautions to maintain the security of the data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. This data is used for internal business purposes.
The information collected from Internet users through the forms available on the www.2fprotection.fr website complies with the provisions of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties.
The recipient of the personal data about the Users is 2F PROTECTION. This data is not intended for transmission to third parties.
Links on the website
The links on this website may direct users to external websites with content for which the editors of the 2F PROTECTION website cannot be held liable in any way.
The Users are informed that 2F PROTECTION will probably add cookies to their computers. Cookies do not allow the Users to be identified. However, they do allow information to be recorded about the navigation of a computer on the Website, information that can be read during the User’s next visit. This information is stored on the User’s computer. However, if he/she wishes, the User may object to the recording of cookies on his/her computer, by proceeding as follows:
– For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the “Tools” menu then “Options”. Click on the “Privacy” icon. Locate the “Cookies” menu and select the appropriate options.
– For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0: Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab to select the right level using the cursor.
– For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Security” tab, select “Internet”, then select “Custom Level”. Locate the “cookies” section and choose the appropriate option.
– For Netscape 6.X and 7. X: Choose the “Edit” menu – “Preferences”, Privacy and Security, then Cookies.
– For Opera 6.0 and beyond: choose the “File” menu – “Preferences”, Privacy (Option 2: Website with cookies including information provided by the user).
Users have the right to object to the processing of personal data about them and to the use of such data for prospecting, in particular for commercial purposes. After giving proof of identity, a User can ask 2F PROTECTION for confirmation that the personal data about him/her is or is not subject to this processing, which includes information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the data is shared, the sharing of the relevant personal data and any information about the origin of it, and any information allowing him/her to understand and contest the underlying logic of this automated processing, in the event of a decision taken based on this logic and producing legal effects in this regard.
After giving proof of identity, a User can also require 2F PROTECTION to rectify, complete, update, lock or delete personal data about him/her, which is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited. In order to exercise this right, the User should send an email to 2F PROTECTION in its capacity as the data controller, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The elements appearing on this website, such as sounds, images, photographs, videos, texts, animations, programmes, style guide, utilities, databases, software, are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and belong to 2F PROTECTION. The users agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights relating to these elements and in particular not to reproduce, represent, modify, adapt, translate, extract and/or reuse a substantial part of them qualitatively or quantitatively, with the exception of acts necessary for their normal and compliant use.
Sources of photos or online illustrations: The copyright and intellectual property rights belong to 2F PROTECTION, Fotolia or its contributors. These Works are subject to a contract between 2F PROTECTION and the Fotolia image bank for the downloading of content.
2F PROTECTION declines all responsibility in the event of errors or omissions.
To report an error or request the correction of information, please contact the webmaster by completing the contact form.
The technical information on this site is for information purposes only and is subject to change in accordance with legislative and regulatory changes.
2F PROTECTION cannot be held liable for any interpretation you may make about the information or data contained in this site.
It is the responsibility of the users of this website to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet network. 2F PROTECTION declines all responsibility for any damage that may occur when consulting this website.